What's new in version 0.8.10
Fixed an issue with imported SVG files that are 'Unicode' encoded.
What's new in version 0.8.9
Updated a potential issue with your local language settings breaking the canvas styling. System now forces en-US to ensure consistency across systems.
What's new in version 0.8.8
Updated text editor to allow special characters.
What's new in version 0.8.7
A minor update to the way scribbleo handles audio files to make sure it plays correctly from selected point in the timeline.
What's new in version 0.8.6
Version 0.8.6 released. Minor updates and performance tweaks. Fixed PNG images not rendering correctly. When artwork hidden from view, this now remains hidden when rendering.
What's new in version 0.8.5
We have added some major updates and improvements to the overall UI. Along with new features to make creating animations quicker. Notable improvements and features are:
- General UI speed improvements
- Artwork Request Submission Form
- Auto-animate option when adding artwork and text to projects
- Auto-adjust length of project based on audio length
- Undo and Redo has been added
- Sort filters added to artwork search pages
- Sort artwork by date added
- Sort artwork by alphabetical
- Search using Tags and keywords or just #tags for more accurate results
- Keyframe editor now Zooms to location of playhead
- Selecting artwork in either timeline, canvas or artwork tab, is now more intuitive.
What's new in version 0.7.22
We have massively improved the render times of video outputs. This now renders videos 5x faster!
What's new in version 0.7.20
Adding new artwork when a group is selected, will now add that item into the group. Bug fix to alignment when editing text.
What's new in version 0.7.18
We have added NEW feature - 'Scene Camera', which allows you to move around and keyframe/animate the camera!